Experience the story of Canadian whisky. You'll learn about the history of Canadian whisky and the process of making it, from the grains harvested by local farmers to you pouring it into a glass to enjoy. The tour concludes with samples of our award-winning whisky.
Guided tours consist of 15 people at a time and are approximately 1.5 hours in length.
At the end of the tour you will have the opportunity to purchase any of the Canadian whiskies that you sampled including some of our rare collections.
Tour is subject to availability.
- Tour participants are required to wear CLOSED toe shoes for admission.
- The tour starts at your selected time. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your tour start time
- No wheelchair access on the plant portion of the tour
- The plant portion of the tour is elevated, so we advise caution for any heart conditions or balance disorders
- All tour attendees must be of legal drinking age and provide valid photo ID
For tour bookings for more than 15 people, please contact us directly.