Experience the story of Canadian whisky – from its vibrant history to the craftsmanship and process behind making it. The tour concludes with a sampling session of some of our award-winning whiskies (J.P. Wiser’s Deluxe, Lot No. 40 Rye Whisky, Pike Creek 10 Year | Rum Barrel Finish, J.P. Wiser’s 15 Year Old).
- The cooking, fermentation, and distillation areas will be visited on the tour
- Tour participants are required to wear CLOSED toe shoes for admission
- The tour starts at your selected time and runs approximately 90 minutes in length. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your tour start time
- There is no wheelchair access on the plant portion of the tour
- The plant portion of the tour is elevated, so we advise caution for any heart conditions or balance disorders
- All tour attendees must be of legal drinking age and provide valid photo ID
For tour bookings for more than 15 people, please contact us directly.
In addition to tours, be sure to visit our Brand Experience Centre:
- Walk-in tastings to sample any of our current products (available during store hours)
- Shop our collection of Canadian whiskies including our rare releases (subject to availability)
- Merchandise also available for sale